Suite 717 Crown House, NW10 7PN
Mon - Fri 09.30 - 17.30
0203 9036 392
PA & Administration
TLC Care Services clients benefit from other auxiliary services. Our PAs provide one to one support and assistance to our Service User. Our Service users can trust that all work carried out by their PAs will be handled efficiently in their absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore the underlying attributes of all our PAs.
• By offering administrative help such as monitoring a Service User’s email(with their consent), drafting communications on their behalf, planning and organising meetings and their travel.
• meeting and greeting visitors for the service users
• Empowering Service Users to manage their day to day lives effectively and efficiently
• screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them as & when appropriate
• Accompanying and or taking Service users to attend appointments
• Personal Shopper to clients for items such as groceries and running other errands dictated by the service users like posting items, picking up prescribed medication on the service User’s behalf
• Diary management and setting up zoom meetings for Clients
• Assistance with any other miscellaneous secretarial and administrative duties that the Service User might require assistance to